In this role, you will work on existing client maintenance as well as new e-commerce builds, from initial business development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the completed website.
Our client is an Adobe Commerce Silver Solution Partner.
This is a remote role. Our client is in the eastern time zone (in the Detroit metro area).
Up to $110K, commensurate with skills and experience
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR ADOBE COMMERCE DEVELOPER
- Proficiency with the Adobe Commerce platform
- Proficiency with PHP
- Solid experience using PHP to create and consume web services (REST and SOAP)
- Experience with MySQL queries and database design
- Able to use CSS, SCSS, LESS
- Strong people and communication skills
- Able to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor
- Experience with any of the following PHP frameworks: Symfony, ZEND Framework 2, Composer, Laravel, CakePHP
- Working knowledge of NPM, Grunt, and compass tasks
- Working knowledge of GIT or other version control software
- React experience
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Install and configure the Adobe Commerce E-commerce platform for new projects.
- Work with designers to implement custom skins and templates for the front-end.
- Create custom eCommerce modules using object-oriented PHP and the Adobe Commerce APIs.
- Work with the project and creative team on innovative and unorthodox (and better) approaches to user experience.
- Understand and effectively communicate eCommerce features and limitations with regard to design and development decisions on new projects.
- Help manage the design and development process and drive decisions.
Adobe Commerce Developer | Magento | PHP | Remote