To qualify for this role, you will have experienced in embedded systems, preferably embedded automotive systems, as well as familiarity with Qt and software development tools on QNX.
Farmington Hills, MI
This is a contract-to-hire opportunity. During the contracting phase you will be an employee of Stout Systems and eligible for medical, dental, vision, life and long term disability insurances as well as paid holidays.
On conversion to employment with our client, you will be eligible for their very generous benefits which include a healthy work/life balance through access to mobile work and flextime along with opportunities for personal development through a range of training courses provided by their academy.
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR EMBEDDED SYSTEMS ENGINEER
- Strong C++ programming skill
- Experience in embedded systems, preferably in embedded automotive systems
- Familiarity with Qt and with software development tools on QNX
- Familiarity with software development processes and the V-model
- Familiarity with agile methods such as Scrum and Kanban
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Develop business logic and HMI software for automotive infotainment systems.
- Work in an agile environment with team members distributed across multiple time zones.
- Clarify requirements with the customer and with external suppliers.
- Ensure the quality of your work products by writing unit tests and by considering static code analysis.
- Analyze system behavior and performance of your work products.
Embedded Systems Engineer | C++ | Automotive | Infotainment | QT | QNX
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.