You will work with a close-knit team of designers and developers who create AR, VR and 3D experience projects for brands, artists, and industries. This candidate does not require 3D experience, however, as every project requires solid, independent features that function independently of the 3D engine.
This is a remote role, however you must currently reside in or be willing to move to Michigan, Illinois, Massachusetts, California or New York.
This opportunity is available in a direct hire or contract-to-hire. For the right candidate, a limited contract engagement would be considered.
Compensation in the direct-hire model is capped at $120K plus excellent benefits.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Game programming or similar
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR SENIOR C# SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- 5+ years' experience developing robust, well-engineered software products in C#
- Solid software engineering fundamentals
- High adaptability. Our client develops for a range of devices, so you will constantly be learning to apply your skills to new technologies and platforms.
- Familiarity with test driven development
- Experience with game development engines such as Unity or Unreal
- Familiarity with continuous integration
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Collaborate with a small, tight-knit team in developing successful Unity experiences
- Explore new technologies and solve cutting edge technical challenges
- Participate in all aspects of the project life-cycle, from design through release
Senior Software Engineer | C# | Unity |Unreal | Virtual Reality VR | Augmented Reality | Remote
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com.