You will help our Fortune 1000 client detect the latest cyber threats and identify intrusions in its environment. In addition, you will leverage cutting edge Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) data analytics, as well as network/endpoint detection and response technologies for investigating any malicious activity in on-prem and cloud environments.
The ideal candidate will have strong troubleshooting, reasoning and problem-solving skills.
Seneca Falls, NY
$70K to $100K commensurate with skills and experience, with a 5% to 10% target annual bonus.
Our client offers excellent, comprehensive benefits.
Relocation assistance is available for a highly qualified candidate.
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR CYBER SECURITY ANALYST
- Minimum 2 years of Security Analyst experience in an enterprise environment
- Experience with security tools and suites such as Kali-Linux, Metasploit and Hydra
- Disk and memory forensics experience
- Strong MITRE ATT&CK framework knowledge.
- Experience with Vulnerability assessment tools such as Nessus and Nmap
- In-depth architecture knowledge of Splunk
- Experience working in a global enterprise
- Carbon Black experience (antivirus solutions)
- Able to write clear and concise technical documentation
- Able to script for automation (Python, PowerShell, APIs)
- Certified Incident Handler (ECIH)
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Perform investigations.
- Provide incident handling and response.
- Tune security solutions.
- Create and tune alerts.
- Provide detection, monitoring, analysis, and escalation of security incidents and intrusions, including discerning false positives.
- Provide threat hunting.
- Provide Splunk and Splunk UBA tuning.
Cyber Security Analyst | Certified Ethical Hacker | CEH
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.