In this role, you will be part of a team developing world class software that is addressing real-world challenges within the Healthcare industry by exploring a large volume of image data to create strategies for advanced analysis.
Our client is particularly interested in developers with an interest in Image Processing and/or Machine Learning.
Ann Arbor Michigan
Since this role deals with Personal Health Information, candidates are required to perform the majority of their work onsite.
$90-$120K (potentially higher for an excellent-fit candidate). Excellent, comprehensive benefits
Some relocation assistance available for a highly qualified candidate.
Computer Science or engineering degree
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial JEE software development experience
- Solid experience building commercial products used by an end-user
- Experience working in the user interface layer
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE BENEFICIAL
- Commercial, academic or personal project experience with machine learning or image processing
- Experience working with Personal Health Information or other protected data
- Relational database skills
- Experience with Azure
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience developing and consuming Web services (REST, SOAP, WSDL, XML, SOA)
Java Software Engineer | JEE
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.