This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in the next generation technology securing networks.
Ann Arbor, MI
This role is performed primarily on site, with opportunities to telecommute occasionally.
Up to $125K plus excellent, comprehensive benefits
A bachelor's degree or above in electrical / electronic engineering or related field
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR HARDWARE/CIRCUIT DESIGN ENGINEER
- Minimum 3 years of experience in electronic circuit design and testing
- Strong knowledge of Ethernet communication technology, OSI model, and Ethernet APL
- Ability to communicate well with peers and clients
- Programming experience in C, C++ or Assembly sufficient to read debug logs and diagnose problems and issues in code
WOULD BE BENEFICIAL
- A passion for network technologies, in particular Single Pair Ethernet
Some of the immediate job responsibilities include:
- Design, develop, and create test fixtures as well as maintain / debug existing test fixtures
- Perform network physical layer testing
- Create testing records and documentation
- Make presentations to clients and coworkers
- Write test utilities
Hardware Design Engineer | Circuit Design Engineer | Hardware Engineer | Electrical Engineer | Printed Circuit Board | PCB | Network Technologies
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.