You will work with a close-knit team of designers and developers on AR, VR and 3D experience projects for brands, artists, and industries.
The ideal candidate will an accomplished C# developer who has recently been developing in Unity, Unreal or similar 3D engine.
This is a remote role, however you must currently reside in or be willing to move to Michigan, Illinois, Massachusetts, California or New York.
This opportunity is available in a direct hire or contract-to-hire. For the right candidate, a limited contract engagement would be considered.
Compensation in the direct-hire model is capped at $120K plus excellent benefits.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Game programming or similar
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR C# ENGINEER (3D/VR)
- 5+ years' experience developing robust, well-engineered software products in C# (or comparable language).
- Recent 3D experience AND/OR commercial development experience with Unity, Unreal Engine, OpenGL or a similar 3D engine.
- Solid software engineering fundamentals.
- High adaptability. Our client develops for a range of devices, so you will constantly be learning to apply your skills to new technologies and platforms.
WOULD BE BENEFICIAL
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Familiarity with test driven development
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Collaborate with a small, tight-knit team in developing successful Unity experiences
- Create games and applications primarily in Unity3D that target desktop, mobile, WebGL, AR and VR
- Explore new technologies and solve cutting edge technical challenges
- Participate in all aspects of the project life-cycle, from design through release
C# | Software Engineer | Virtual Reality | VR | 3D Graphics | Unity | Unreal | Remote
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.