Our client offers technically challenging work, opportunity for growth, an open and collaborative culture, and the chance to make a difference.
This role is 95% remote for a candidate living in the San Francisco, Atlanta, Raleigh/Durham or Austin TX area. Occasionally on site work will be required.
Up to $165K, commensurate with education, skills and experience
Our client provides flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits.
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR SENIOR USER INTERFACE DEVELOPER
- 5+ years' experience designing and developing frontend applications
- Expertise in designing modern component and module-based interfaces
- Experience with Redux or similar modern state management/dataflow techniques
- Experience developing and deploying single-page applications and advanced topics, such as PWA, HTTP/2, web sockets
- Experience with coding for high performance such as using async/promises, flexibility such as using template literals, and localization/internationalization
- Experience in unit testing code with JEST, enzyme, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha or Chai
- Experience with Webpack, Gulp, Babel, and Rollup
- Experience with the npm ecosystem, including using/building packages and dealing with dependencies
- Experience with mobile / tablet UI as a browser-based web app
- Working knowledge of Web Components, Shadow DOM, Templates
- Experience working on UI Frameworks
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Understand users, apply good usability practices and continuously find better ways to improve the experience.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, UX, QA Engineers and Release Engineers to own the solution from development to production.
- Research new libraries or techniques and create proof of concepts and prototypes.
- Help to foster an environment of open communication, creative thinking, problem solving, and cohesive team effort.
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.