In this role, you will write test cases and test software for an HMI software application.
Detroit Metro Area
This is primarily a remote role, however you will be required to be at our client's HQ or at customer sites from time to time.
Up to $50/hour plus benefits and paid holidays.
This is a minimum one year contract opportunity. You will be a W2 employee of Stout Systems.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR SOFTWARE VALIDATION ENGINEER
- You have at least 3 years' experience developing test cases and testing software applications.
- You have worked in and trained in Agile processes.
- Testing, quality or validation is your career track.
- Experience testing automotive Embedded Control Units (ECUs)
- You have experience testing an HMI application.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Perform all necessary testing activities within assigned software projects.
- Work with the test lead, project management, and engineering teams to identify and resolve issues.
- Create and update test specifications, ensuring test cases are traceable to requirements.
- Execute test cases across multiple platforms and builds.
- Report and log issues into a bug tracking system.
Software Validation Engineer | Test Engineer | Validation | Agile | HMI
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.