The ideal candidate understands the overall SAP enterprise system landscape and has strong experience delivering integrations between SAP and Non-SAP systems.
For a well qualified individual, this role is available as a 100% remote position with occasional travel for training and company meetings.
$95K to $130K, commensurate with skills and experience.
Our client provide a generous package of benefits. In addition, our client is well known for building value in its employees and promoting from within.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR SAP PI/EAI INTEGRATION ENGINEER
- Master's degree + 3 years' SAP/SAP PI experience or Bachelor's degree + 5 years' SAP/SAP PI experience
PLUS ONE OF THE FOLLOWING
- Experience with IBM WebSphere MQ
- Experience integrating systems through Web services such as XML/WSDL/XSD, JSON, SOAP, ODATA
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Design, develop and implement interfaces between internal applications, vendors, and customers
- Design and develop integrations between SAP and non-SAP systems on a SAP PI 7.5 environment
- Develop and maintain middleware standards
- Support and maintain Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) software and environment
- Provide analysis, support and development of EAI and related applications as required
SAP PI | SAP Process Integration | SAP EAI | SAP Enterprise Application Integration
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.