Our client outsourced preliminary development to a contracting company. Now they are buildling the software development team to take full ownership of product development.
The company is backed by funding companies that are well known in the Detroit metro area.
This role will be a hybrid with two days remote and three days on site (more if desired).
$90K to $125K, commensurate with skills and experience.
As part of your compensation, you will receive a meaningful equity stake in the company.
Bachelor's degree in computer science is preferred, but not required
REQUIRED FOR LEAD FRONT END ENGINEER
- 3+ years of experience in front end development
- A broad background in web and/or mobile development and a natural curiosity about learning new technologies
- Experience building distributed, high volume systems that handle millions of visitors
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Hands on experience in the cloud, preferably in AWS
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Collaborate with the CTO, engineering team, and product team to distill internal and customer needs into requirements and tech specs
- Identify future-focused technologies and possible technology partners to progress the product
- Build the core engineering infrastructure, including new product features and enhancements
- Architect new systems and design APIs with a focus on testability and maintainability
- Drive high engineering standards on the team through code reviews, automated testing, and mentoring.
Our client's tech stack includes React, Typescript, Node, GraphQL, AWS, Microservices, Event Driven Architecture, Auth0, Stripe, Plaid, Cypress, Jest, Figma, Git, Jira, Confluence and a number of 3rd party data integrations
Front End | Technical Leadership | Web | Mobile | Cloud
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.