You will help our Fortune 1000 client with its current SAP initiative in upstate New York. Once completed, your contributions will extend to other locations in the U.S. and overseas.
Seneca Falls, NY
This role will be performed primarily on site.
Up to $120K commensurate with skills and experience.
Our client offers excellent, comprehensive benefits.
Relocation assistance is available for a highly qualified candidate.
This role will have travel requirements in the future.
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR SAP MM / WM FUNCTIONAL LEAD
- Strong SAP Material Management and Warehouse Management configuration expertise and experience
- Experience eliciting requirements from stakeholders
- Experience creating functional and technical specifications as well as the associated test plans to validate proper implementation
- Business or Computer Science related degree
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Analyze, design, build, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance materials and warehouse management functional solutions leveraging SAP MM/WM and other system integrations where necessary.
- Develop system features as per business requirements and create documentation, including functional and technical specifications, test planning and execution.
- Manage master, operational, and warehouse data conversions from legacy systems to SAP.
- Collaborate with functional and IT technical teams and Business SMEs to realize solutions for cross-functional areas (either integration with other SAP modules or external systems).
- Communicate and obtain buy-in from internal and external stakeholders for SAP MM/WM design (covering people, process, and technology).
SAP MM | SAP WM | SAP Material Management | SAP Warehouse Management
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.