If you have experience managing enterprise scale IT infrastructure projects, this may be a great opportunity. Our client offers excellent, comprehensive benefits and room for advancement within the organization. Our client excels at building value in its employees and promoting from within.
Seneca Falls, NY
$65K to $95K, commensurate with skills and experience.
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR IT PROJECT MANAGER
- To qualify for this role, you must have 5 years' experience managing IT infrastructure enterprise projects OR a relevant college degree + 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Proven project planning and management experience leading large, complex, cross-functional projects
- Experience leading a substantial portfolio of projects
- Well-rounded understanding of enterprise information technology
- Hands-on experience with business requirements elicitation and analysis
- PMP, Greenbelt or other relevant certification
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Plan, coordinate and lead the execution of IT projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
- Acquire resources and coordinate the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Define project objectives and oversee quality control throughout the project life cycle.
IT Project Manager | IT Project Management | IT Project Infrastructure | PMP | Project Management Professional | Greenbelt | Enterprise IT
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.