This role will be a combination of mobile development and team leadership.
Ann Arbor, MI
For the right candidate, this role is available as a 100% remote/telecommute opportunity.
Up to $140K, commensurate with skills and experience in a leadership role.
Our client offers an excellent, comprehensive benefits package.
Minimum Bachelor of Science degree in engineering or computer science
REQUIRED FOR MOBILE ENGINEERING TECH LEAD
- 4+ years of experience in mobile development
- Extensive experience with native mobile app development on either the Android or iOS platform
- Experience developing high-quality, well-structured code in either SWIFT or Kotlin
- Understands how to create/support multi-platform services
- Experience interviewing, hiring, conducting performance reviews, putting together remediation plans, etc.
- Experience converting from Java to Kotlin
- Experience with cross platform designs
- Experience with test automation
- Take a leadership role in the build and deployment methodologies for both platforms
- Drive the architecture so that code is extensible and has a cohesive design across platforms
- Understand when and how to plan upgrades
- Understand methodologies for deprecation of version support
- Collaborate on issues across multiple teams (Web, QA, Design, etc.)
- Keep up to date on new technology and standards, protocols and tools
- Lead and Mentor junior developers
Mobile | iOS | Android | Swift | Kotlin | Technical Leadership | Remote | 3494
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.