You will be working with a company that is a leader in the online testing space for K-12 students. Their unique blend of advanced features utilizes the latest technology and is pushing the boundaries for improving educational outcomes.
This is a 100% remote role with headquarters in Washington D.C.
Up to $130K plus excellent benefits
Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, or a related field
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR NETWORK SECURITY ENGINEER
- Relevant experience in a network and security engineering role (3-5 years)
- Possess a security certification such as CISSP
- Palo Alto network experience
- SIEM integration
- Threat detection
- AWS experience
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Design, build and assist with solutions and core security projects related to network architecture, connectivity, firewalls, C2, IDS and segmentation.
- Operate and maintain advanced SIEM technologies to perform threat hunting, event analysis, and prioritize in-depth investigations tailored to the current threat environment.
- Use vulnerability scanning tools to identify and validate remediation of security weaknesses.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and provide expertise on various topics related to network security to application, infrastructure, networking, and security teams.
- This role is for a hands-on engineer.
- Although there will be some nights and weekend work, this will be predominately a 40 hour/week job.
Network Security Engineer | CISSP | GIAC | CCNA Security | CCNP Security | PCNSE | Firewall | DDoS Mitigation | Incident Response | Digital Forensics | DFIR | Cloud | Data Center | Network Protocols | 3495
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.