This is a combined technical/functional role. You will provide day-to-day production support, user support, data maintenance, data analysis, project coordination, documentation, reporting, and general system administration. Our client offers excellent, comprehensive benefits and room for advancement within the organization. Our client excels at building value in its employees and promoting from within.
Seneca Falls, NY
This role will be performed primarily on site.
$80-115k commensurate with skills and experience, with a 5% target annual bonus.
BA/BS in Computer Information Systems Management and/or demonstrated experience as a business analyst in a fast-paced environment.
REQUIRED SKILLS FOT IT BUSINESS ANALYST
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years' experience as a Business Analyst for time and labor systems such as KRONOS, EZ Labor, Novatime, GecoTime or US/Canada Payroll Processes.
- Excellent research, problem-solving, analytical and modeling skills as well as keen attention to detail.
- Ability to explain technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience working with union time and attendance data is a plus.
- If you have worked on projects that involved picking up production run order from a shop floor, that would also be a plus.
- If you have worked on ERP system implementations, particularly SAP, that would also be a plus.
- Project Management (PMP), Lean Six Sigma and/or knowledge/certification in similar concepts.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Function as a Business Analyst for the evaluation and implementation of a new time reporting system
- Progress to functioning as a Business Analyst for other projects such as ERP implementation and integration, payroll, etc.
- Our client offers extensive opportunities to develop and grow your career within the organization.
IT Business Analyst | IT Business Analysis | BA - Time and Attendance | Kronos | Time and Labor System | 3519
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.