You will join a well-established, Scrum team that develops 3D automated measurement solutions and coordinate measuring machines.
This role will be performed primarily on site.
$65K to $90K
Our client offers a generous, comprehensive benefit package.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field
REQUIRED FOR C++ SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
- At least one year of professional experience developing C++ software
- Experience with MFC
- Experience with any C++ GUI library like Qt
- C# programming skill
- Experience working on a Scrum team
- Experience with test driven development (TDD), behavior driven development (BDD) or continuous integration
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Estimate the effort to implement user stories.
- Develop software to achieve sprint goals.
- Implement test cases.
- Create and satisfy unit and initial acceptance tests.
- Be part of a self-organizing team. Actively participate in daily scrum meetings.
- Work aggressively towards continuous improvement and development best practices (TDD, BDD, CI, etc.)
C++ | C# | MFC | Qt | Scrum | Test Driven Development TDD | Behavior Driven Development BDD | 3531
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.