In this role, you will design and develop production-level software for embedded Linux systems and other non-OS embedded microcontrollers.
You will also develop commercial-grade Linux applications and drivers for single and multi-core, multi-threaded SoCs for the processing and displaying of video.
This is a small company and development team so you will have the opportunity to have your hands on multiple aspects of our client's projects.
Up to 120K (depending on skills and experience)
Future potential for some travel including international.
Technology-related Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR EMBEDDED LINUX SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Minimum 3 years' experience with C or C++ programming
- Experience with Embedded Linux, Linux configuration driver, or Linux application development
- Experience with 8/32 bit microcontrollers
- Experience with bus protocols such as USB, SPI, I2C, GPIO, SDIO, and Ethernet
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE VALUABLE
- Experience with ARM embedded processor(s)
- Experience patching bootloaders, operating system, and device drivers
- Knowledge of Buildroot or Yocto embedded build systems
- Experience in Qt C++ and Qt QML
- Experience with protocols such as MQTT, RTSP, TCP/IP, UDP, dbus
- Experience with real time video handling such as gstreamer
Embedded Linux Software Engineer | C Programming | C++ | C/C++ | Microcontrollers | Bus protocols | Bootloader | ARM Processor | Embedded Linux | Buildroot | Yocto | Qt | QML | 3535
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.