You will help our Fortune 1000 client with its current SAP initiative in upstate New York, particularly in supporting procurement processes and material master data.
Remote with travel up to two weeks per month
Up to $90K commensurate with skills and experience.
Our client offers excellent, comprehensive benefits.
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR SAP MM ANALYST
- Experience with SAP Material Management and Procurement
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills
- Business or Computer Science related degree
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Provide technical support and guidance on SAP modules.
- Work closely with other departments to insure the system data is accurate and correctly maintained.
- Provide training to enhance users' abilities, performance and quality in the use of their respective module(s).
- Collaborate with functional and IT technical teams and Business SMEs to realize solutions for cross-functional areas (either integration with other SAP modules or external systems).
- Communicate and obtain buy-in from internal and external stakeholders for SAP MM/WM design (covering people, process, and technology).
SAP MM | SAP Material Management | Remote | 3544
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.