The SAP Project Control Manager will interface with SAP team members and business partners to determine the most efficient and cost-effective approach utilizing hands on configuration experience in solution delivery within the SAP CO module.
Experience with integrating to SAP WM, MM, PP, SD and FI is preferred.
Remote with travel up to two weeks per month
Up to $130K commensurate with skills and experience. In addition to salary, this role has target 10% bonus.
Our client offers excellent, comprehensive benefits.
Bachelor's degree in Finance
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR SAP PROJECT CONTROL MANAGER
- 5+ years' hands-on experience working within SAP CO-PA and associated modules with a strong background in ERP application development, customizing and operation
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills
- Experience working in a manufacturing organization
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Analyze, design, build, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance CO-PA functional solutions leveraging SAP FICO and other system integrations where necessary.
- Develop system features as per business requirements and create documentation, including functional and technical specifications, test planning and execution.
- Collaborate with functional and IT technical teams and business subject matter experts to realize solutions for cross-functional areas (either integration with other SAP modules or external systems).
- Support IT leadership in communicating and obtaining buy-in from internal and external stakeholders for SAP FICO design (covering people, process, and technology).
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance is maintained for all supported systems.
SAP CO-PA | SAP COPA | SAP Project Control Manager | SAP Controlling Profitability Analysis | Production Control | Sales Order Control | Operational Finance | ERP | Remote | 3547
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.