Our client is a global leader in the area of 3D machine vision process control for dispensing adhesives and sealants. Their products are used in many manufacturing processes, including electric vehicle battery manufacturing.
Note: This role requires extensive experience with High Speed Signal Design including design with at least some of the following elements: CPU's, USB3.0/3.1, DDR3/DDR4, FPGA, and high-speed image acquisition (400+MHz).
Ann Arbor, MI
Remote after an initial 1-2 week training period onsite at our client's Ann Arbor, MI location. Subsequently, very occasional travel to headquarters. Remote candidates must have sufficient lab equipment at their home.
Up to $135K, commensurate with skills and experience
Minimum Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
REQUIRED FOR SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (PCB DESIGN) - REMOTE
- 7+ years experience with printed circuit board (PCB) architecture design, PCB layout, documentation, and troubleshooting. We are looking for someone with significant schematic design experience.
- Extensive experience with High Speed Signal Design including design with at least some of the following elements: CPU's, USB3.0/3.1, DDR3/DDR4, FPGA, and high-speed image acquisition (400+MHz).
- Strong Altium CAD skills
- Experience with industrial vision integration
- Understanding of FPGA and processors, DDR3/4
- Image processing design and hardware experience. Experience with CMOS cameras strongly preferred.
- USB3+, Ethernet, and advanced communication experience.
- Power supply design
- Will serve as the electrical engineering specialist as part of a cross functional collaborative team.
- Will write requirements and specifications for boards and board systems.
- Will optimize design for cost, manufacturability, and quality
- Will build board schematics and layouts using Altium Designer.
- Will incorporate DFM/DFA consideration into board layouts.
- Will plan and conduct verification testing of prototype PCBs.
- Will provide project plans, schedules & cost targets to management.
- Will ensure products comply with CE, RoHS, and other standards.
- Will keep up to date with developments in technology and regulations and will advise the team accordingly.
Printed Circuit Board | PCB | Electrical Engineer | High Speed Signal Design | Altium | Remote | 3576
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.