Our client is a Fortune 1000 company that offers excellent, comprehensive benefits and room for advancement within the organization. Our client excels at building value in its employees and promoting from within.
This is a combined technical/functional role. You will provide day-to-day production support, user support, data maintenance, data analysis, project coordination, documentation, reporting, and general system administration.
This is a remote role.
This role requires travel. Typically the travel will be one week per month or less. However, during deployments, travel may be up to two weeks at a time. Travel will be within the U.S. for the foreseeable future. There is a possibility of international travel at some point.
$80-115k commensurate with skills and experience, with a 5% target annual bonus.
BA/BS in Computer Information Systems Management and/or demonstrated experience as a business analyst in a fast-paced environment.
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR KRONOS BUSINESS ANALYST/ADMINISTRATOR
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years' experience as a Business Analyst and administrator for time and labor systems such as KRONOS, EZ Labor, Novatime, GecoTime or US/Canada Payroll Processes.
- Excellent research, problem-solving, analytical and modeling skills as well as keen attention to detail.
- Ability to explain technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience working with union time and attendance data is a plus.
- If you have worked on projects that involved picking up production run order from a shop floor, that would also be a plus.
- If you have worked on ERP system implementations, particularly SAP, that would also be a plus.
- Project Management (PMP), Lean Six Sigma and/or knowledge/certification in similar concepts.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Function as a Business Analyst for the evaluation and implementation of a new time reporting system
- Progress to functioning as a Business Analyst for other projects such as ERP implementation and integration, payroll, etc.
- Our client offers extensive opportunities to develop and grow your career within the organization.
IT Business Analyst | IT Business Analysis | Time and Attendance | Kronos | Time and Labor System | Union Contract Time and Attendance | Remote | 3601
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.