Our client has beautiful offices in downtown Ann Arbor. Employees are well compensated, promoted from within and taught new programming languages, techniques and disciplines as part of their jobs.
In this role, you will be part of a team developing world class software that is addressing real-world challenges within the Healthcare industry by exploring a large volume of image data to create strategies for advanced analysis.
Ann Arbor Michigan
Since this role deals with Personal Health Information, candidates are required to perform the majority of their work onsite.
$90-$120K (potentially higher for an excellent-fit candidate). Excellent, comprehensive benefits
Some relocation assistance available for a highly qualified candidate.
Computer Science or engineering degree
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial JEE software development experience
- Solid experience building commercial products used by an end-user
- Experience working in the user interface layer
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE BENEFICIAL
- Commercial, academic or personal project experience with machine learning or image processing
- Experience working with Personal Health Information or other protected data
- Relational database skills
- Experience with Azure
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience developing and consuming Web services (REST, SOAP, WSDL, XML, SOA)
Java Software Engineer | JEE | Image Processing | Machine Learning | 3621
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.