Our client is a Fortune 1000 company that offers excellent, comprehensive benefits and room for advancement within the organization. Our client excels at building value in its employees and promoting from within.
You will help our client with its current SAP initiative in upstate New York. Once completed, your contributions will extend to other locations in the U.S. and possibly overseas.
This is a remote role
Remote with travel up to two weeks per month
Travel will be primarily domestic, although in the future there is the possibility of international travel.
Up to $120K commensurate with skills and experience.
Our client offers excellent, comprehensive benefits.
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR SAP MM / WM FUNCTIONAL LEAD
- Strong SAP Material Management and Warehouse Management configuration expertise and experience
- Experience eliciting requirements from stakeholders
- Experience creating functional and technical specifications as well as the associated test plans to validate proper implementation
- Business or Computer Science related degree
- Experience with SAP IMG (Implementation Guide)
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Analyze, design, build, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance materials and warehouse management functional solutions leveraging SAP MM/WM and other system integrations where necessary.
- Develop system features as per business requirements and create documentation, including functional and technical specifications, test planning and execution.
- Manage master, operational, and warehouse data conversions from legacy systems to SAP.
- Collaborate with functional and IT technical teams and Business SMEs to realize solutions for cross-functional areas (either integration with other SAP modules or external systems).
- Communicate and obtain buy-in from internal and external stakeholders for SAP MM/WM design (covering people, process, and technology).
SAP MM | SAP WM | SAP Material Management | SAP Warehouse Management | Remote | 3629
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.