Our client is a local business but is a globally recognized leader in their industry.
Ann Arbor, MI area
$80K - $120K depending on how much experience you have with actual instrumentation software support.
Our client provides a comprehensive benefits package.
This role is 100% onsite.
A science or technical degree in engineering, computer science, material science, physics, etc.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SOFTWARE SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a technical customer support role
- Experience in either informal or formal training.
- An excellent aptitude for a complex technical domain
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong customer skills
- Maintain company's tech support system
- Oversee all customer product support
-Ensure that all customer support is occurring (including hardware support being done by engineers)
-Ensure customer satisfaction at all levels of support
- Become a subject matter expert on company's instrumentation software and be the first line of customer support for issues instrumentation software
- Provide training on instrumentation software
- Trouble-shoot customer issues with instrumentation software
- Work with installers to help test and troubleshoot installations
- Assist with software testing (a background in software testing would be beneficial but is not required)
- Ensure that bugs and other issues are put into GitHub and are being addressed by developers
Software Support Professional | Technical Support | Scientific Instruments | 3637
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.