Great opportunity for a talented recruiter who wants to broaden his or her career to include technical recruiting! Our client works in the fast-growing autonomous vehicle industry. You will be part of a company with a supportive culture doing vital work that will make autonomous vehicles safer.
This is a hybrid role, with some days in the Livonia office, some days working from home, and post-pandemic, some days on site at area universities engaging with upcoming graduates.
$75K to $90K
Our client provides generous benefits including 401K 4% match fully vested after three months and above average paid holidays, vacation and sick time.
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field
REQUIRED FOR CORPORATE RECRUITER
- Minimum 3 years' full-cycle recruitment and sourcing experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An interest in technical recruiting including learning about the software development industry
WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE
- SHRMs Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential
- Coordinate full-cycle recruiting for open positions, including assisting hiring managers with the identification of viable candidates, interviewing, and selection
- Use traditional and non-traditional resources to attract qualified candidates by conducting searches through creative sourcing techniques including social media, job posting boards, networking, internet mining, professional networking sites, job fairs, campus recruiting, etc.
- Manage candidate engagement, providing a positive candidate experience, maintaining responsive communication, and acting as a candidate advocate.
- Deliver and negotiate employment offers.
- Maintain tracking system of all requisition and applicant activity.
- Present at local universities, schools, recruitment events and job fairs etc. to increase awareness of the company and excitement around job opportunities.
- Establish and continuously develop networks through industry contacts, university relations, association memberships, trade groups, and military affiliations, among other sources, to maximize recruitment resources and opportunities for the company.
Corporate Recruiter | Technical Recruiter | Talent Acquisition Specialist | Hybrid | Partial Telecommute | 3643
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.