Our client creates end-to-end digital products and experiences, blending cutting edge technologies with human centric design. Our client has a great team, interesting projects and amazing clients. You will definitely recognize many of their clients' names in the arts!
This role is fully remote and is open to candidates who currently reside in or are willing to relocate to Michigan or California.
$90K to $130K, depending upon relevant background and skills
REQUIRED FOR FRONT-END REACT ENGINEER
- Minimum 3 years of development experience
- Proficiency with React.js (16.0 and up) in a MERN stack
- Experience with Flux architecture (Redux, Redux Thunk, etc.)
- Understanding of CSS pre-processing, like LESS and SASS
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Knowledge of REST web services
- Familiarity implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Build clean components using React.js
- Support new and existing applications
- Develop new user-facing features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Demonstrate sensitivity to brand and art requirements (i.e. pixel perfect)
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.