You will be on the front lines of change in the automotive industry and beyond, with opportunities to work on a wide variety of projects for big-name companies and groundbreaking start-ups.
Ann Arbor, MI
This role is open to remote candidates on a case by case basis. Remote employees tend to travel more than local employees
$90K to $160K commensurate with relevancy of skills and experience.
In addition you will receive:
Health, dental, and vision insurance
Generous paid time off
401(k) with matching
Life and disability insurance
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Controls Engineering, or similar
REQUIRED FOR CONTROL SYSTEM ENGINEER WITH SIMULINK
- 5+ years of professional experience in the electrical/controls engineering field
- Proficiency in model-based development using Simulink, MATLAB, Stateflow, Real-Time Workshop, or Embedded Coder
- Understanding of electric vehicle systems
- Experience with automotive networks such as CAN/LIN
- Experience with safety analysis of systems including FMEAs
- You must be able to safely work in, under, and around vehicles and machines
- Our client is headquartered just minutes from the heart of downtown Ann Arbor, Michigan. The campus features a fully-equipped prototype garage, software lab, distribution center and an open-floorplan office space that fosters a collaborative work environment.
- You may participate in prototyping an on-highway commercial electric pickup truck
- You may work on converting gas or diesel vehicles to hybrid electric
- You may work on developing one of the first HEV boats for commercial production
Control System Engineer | Simulink | Electric Vehicle | EV | Hybrid Electric Vehicle | HEV | Automotive Networks | CAN/LIN | 3653
To view more opportunities, please visit https://stoutsystems.com/jobs.
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.