Our client is a Fortune 1000 company that offers excellent, comprehensive benefits and room for advancement within the organization. Our client excels at building value in its employees and promoting from within.
This position is expected to provide expert level business process guidance on SAP requirements and design, specifically for designing and configuring business processes in SAP MM and PUR.
Remote with travel up to two weeks per month
Travel will be primarily domestic, although in the future there is the possibility of international travel.
Up to $90K commensurate with skills and experience.
Our client offers excellent, comprehensive benefits.
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR SAP MM-PUR ANALYST
- Extensive experience with SAP Material Management and Procurement/Purchasing
- Experience as a business/functional analyst helping understand and define requirements
- Experience with SAP configuration of MM-PUR
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills
- Business or Computer Science related degree
- Experience with SAP IMG (Implementation Guide)
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Provide technical support and guidance on SAP modules.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure the system data is accurate and correctly maintained.
- Provide training to enhance users' abilities, performance and quality in the use of their respective module(s).
- Collaborate with functional and IT technical teams and Business SMEs to realize solutions for cross-functional areas (either integration with other SAP modules or external systems).
- Communicate and obtain buy-in from internal and external stakeholders for SAP MM-PUR design (covering people, process, and technology).
SAP MM-PUR | SAP Material Management | SAP Purchasing | Business Analyst | SAP Configuration | SAP IMG | Remote | 3654
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.