Our client is a leader in the autonomous vehicle industry.
Rochester Hills, MI
This role will have a hybrid schedule of three days/week on site and two days/week work from home.
$80K to $95K
Our client offers a comprehensive benefit package including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, FSA and HSA spending accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401K and Life Insurance.
Friday lunches are served. Attire is casual.
Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR C++ SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Minimum 2 years' experience developing C++ software on Linux
- Strong object oriented programming foundation
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE
- Experience implementing efficient algorithms in C++
- Experience with 3D geometry
- Experience with vector graphics
- Experience with a GUI widget kit such as Qt, WxWidgets or GTK
- Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Python programming language education or experience
YOU MAY BE INVOLVED IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
- Participate in all phases of development of application software: architecture, design, implementation, debug, validation and verification
- Debug and prototype applications using Robot Operating System (ROS) with C++ and Python
- Implement robotic controls and related software infrastructure
- Write applications for embedded systems
- Create unit tests and assist with testing, debugging, and documentation
- Create and document designs
C++ | Software Engineer | Linux | Algorithms | 3D Geometry | Vector Graphics | GUI Widgets | ROS | Robot Operating System | Python | 3655
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.