Our client creates end-to-end digital products and experiences, blending cutting edge technologies with human centric design. Our client has a great team, interesting projects and amazing clients. You will definitely recognize many of their clients' names in the arts!
This role is fully remote and is open to candidates who currently reside in or are willing to relocate to Michigan or California.
$150K - $180K (potentially higher for an exceptional-fit candidate)
REQUIRED SENIOR FULL STACK ENGINEER, TECH LEAD
- Minimum 10 years of experience working in a professional setting as a software engineer, including substantial experience as a full stack Web engineer
- Proficiency with React.js (16.0 and up, including hooks, context, and build systems)
- Proficiency with the MERN stack
- Experience with REST or GraphQL APIs, both development and consumption of
- Experience with cloud computing (AWS or GCP)
WOULD BE BENEFICIAL
- Flux architecture (Redux, Redux Thunk, etc)
- Experience with a variety of caching techniques at various layers of a web application
- Understanding of fault tolerant cloud architectures, especially based on AWS
- Experience with a search platform (i.e., Elasticsearch, Solr, etc)
- Experience working in Agile settings and a strong understanding of Agile processes
- Experience with continuous integration/deployment practices and systems
- Experience finding and fixing performance bottlenecks and scaling bottlenecks
- Experience working in an ad agency, a start-up or an entertainment company
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL...
- Lead a small technical team
- Act as the project architect for projects
- Work with the project manager to organize sprint work
- Build and deliver solutions
- Perform code reviews and assist other developers
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.