Our client is a large material handling company that has been in business for over a century. They actively work on upskilling their employees and, as a result, their retention rate is high because employees continually find more ways to apply their abilities to new and expanding roles.
You will be responsible for the design, development, and testing of C++ computer applications on a Microsoft .NET platform and Windows-based computer systems using the Microsoft Visual Studio suite of development tools.
This role is hybrid with work performed onsite typically 3 days/week and from home 2 days/week.
Occasional travel for commissioning and on-site engineering tasks that cannot be accomplished remotely.
$75K - $100K
Our client has a very generous benefit package.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or a related degree
REQUIRED FOR C++ / C# SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Solid C#.NET development experience
- 2+ years of developing with SQL Server
- Ability to understand, modify, and support C++ applications
- Commercial experience with visual Studio, Windows 7/8, and Windows Server 2008/2012
- Industrial automation (PLC or OPC) experience is a plus
- Microsoft.NET or SQL Server certifications
Software Engineer | C++ | C# | SQL Server | Industrial Automation | Windows | PLC | OPC | AGV | Automated Guided Vehicles | Material Handling | Remote | Hybrid | 3668
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.