Our client is creating a new product that is digitally transforming the insurance industry. If you are looking for a culture that supports debate and discussion of new ideas and creativity in searching for a better solution, this may be a perfect fit.
Our client's stack includes React, Typescript, Node, GraphQL, AWS, Microservices and Event Driven Architecture, Auth0, Stripe, Plaid, and 3rd party data integrations
Our client is headquartered in Detroit, MI, but this is a fully remote role.
Up to $125K commensurate with relevancy of skills and experience.
In addition you will receive:
Health, dental, and vision insurance
Generous paid time off
401(k) with matching
Life and disability insurance
REQUIRED FOR FULL STACK DEVELOPER
- 4+ years of experience in full-stack development
- Experience building distributed, high scale systems that handle millions of visitors
- Hands-on experience in the cloud, preferably in AWS
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Collaborate with our CTO, engineering team, and product team to distill internal and customer needs into requirements and tech specs.
- Identify future-focused technologies and possible technology partners to progress the product.
- Build core engineering infrastructure, including new product features and enhancements.
- Architect new systems and design APIs with a focus on testability, and maintainability.
- Help reinvent a broken experience and disrupt a legacy industry through novel and scalable product design.
Full Stack Developer | React | Typescript | Node | GraphQL | Microservices | Event Driven Architecture | remote | 3679
To view more opportunities, please visit https://stoutsystems.com/jobs.
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.