Our client helps physicians by providing the tools, technology, operations, staffing support and industry relationships to deliver high-quality clinical care and better patient outcomes, while reducing the total cost of care.
In this role you will write DML/DDL for a large clinical data warehouse. You will also analyze complex clinical datasets.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is a hybrid role. You will work remotely on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays. You will work in the office with the team on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
$65K to $105K commensurate with skills and experience.
Our client offers an excellent benefits package including tuition reimbursement. Wellness and work/life balance are supported.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR HEALTHCARE DATA ANALYST
- 5+ years' combined academic and professional experience
- Extensive SQL programming experience
- Extensive experience developing ETL processes on large, raw healthcare data sets
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Develop and hone quality program knowledge, collaborate with the quality, financial and business operations teams, membership, and executives to understand reporting requirements.
- Aggregate clean data from multiple sources to create and distribute high quality reporting on physician network performance and patient care improvement opportunities.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and technical requirements gathering to produce data that will support Quality Team and their meetings with physicians' offices.
Clinical Data Analyst | Healthcare Data Analyst | SQL | ETL | DML | DDL | Clinical Data Warehouse | 3702
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.