Our client is a fast-paced, innovative technology company creating solutions that help public safety agencies around the world. Their emergency response applications help first responders save lives and manage critical incidents effectively. When you join, your work matters. It saves lives and puts you in partnership with first responders to help make the world a safer place.
Remote with very occasional travel for full team get-togethers
Up to 125K (potentially higher for an exceptional fit candidate)
Our client provides an excellent benefits package and flexible working hours.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar is strongly preferred
REQUIRED FOR ANGULAR SPA ENGINEER
- Solid experience with a recent version of Angular
- A strong understanding of Computer Science principles. Specifically, you must be able to make coding and architectural choices based on underlying costs, principles of core technologies, and code reuse patterns
- Experience creating multiple robust applications from the same code base deployed everywhere (web, mobile, and desktop)
WOULD BE BENEFICIAL
- Experience with CommonJS
- Working knowledge of Bootstrap, Webpack, NPM
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Create the client side of Mobile, Web, and Desktop Applications from the same TypeScript codebase
- Contribute to and help maintain a large TypeScript code base used to build and regularly update multiple applications by maximizing code reuse
- All developers are encouraged and given regular time to expand their skills and domain knowledge to achieve growth that will benefit themselves and the organization for years to come
- For example, you could learn SVG and mathematics essential to 2D graphic applications
- You could learn C#, SQL Server, .NET, and asynchronous programming patterns for server side development
- You could gain first-hand understanding of the needs of markets, interact with customers, document workflows, and design full applications
SPA | Single Page Application | TypeScript | Angular | HTML5 | Code Reuse | Remote | 3705
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.