Our client is a fast-paced, innovative technology company creating solutions that help public safety agencies around the world. Their emergency response applications help first responders save lives and manage critical incidents effectively. When you join, your work matters. It saves lives and puts you in partnership with first responders to help make the world a safer place.
Remote with very occasional travel for full team get-togethers
Up to $110K (potentially higher for an exceptional fit candidate)
Our client provides an excellent benefits package and flexible working hours.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar is strongly preferred
REQUIRED FOR C# SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Solid C# and .NET framework experience, including multi-threading
- Experience writing interfaces
- Solid understanding of databases, schemas, JSON, XML, and similar
- A strong understanding of Computer Science principles
- Server applications are written in C#, are database agnostic, and support numerous concurrent clients that each maintain a socket connection to keep entire fleets in sync
- Your work will begin by writing back-end plugin/extension code that provides customer specific profile implementations
- You might sync internal server databases and server data from external data sources
- You might send requests made by clients and status updates back to the external data sources
- You might send instantaneous notifications to clients through the connected clients infrastructure based on events in the external data sources
- You might work with common patterns for interacting with external data providers including:
-Constantly connected sockets with standard or proprietary messaging protocols.
-HTTP APIs with callbacks
-HTTP API Polling
-Database polling and/or event driven database operations
-SMSS/email message parsing
C# | .NET Framework | Multi-threading | Database Schema | JSON | XML | Remote | 3707
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.