Our client is a fast-paced, innovative technology company creating solutions that help public safety agencies around the world. Their emergency response applications help first responders save lives and manage critical incidents effectively. When you join, your work matters. It saves lives and puts you in partnership with first responders to help make the world a safer place.
This role serves a presales/tech support function, bridging the gap between customers and the development organization, helping to translate customer workflow, usage and defect/feature needs into actionable requirements.
Remote with occasional travel for full team get-togethers and client site visits
$50K to $70K commensurate with experience
Our client provides an excellent benefits package and flexible working hours.
REQUIRED FOR FIRE DEPARTMENT SOFTWARE SPECIALIST
- The ideal candidate will have deep knowledge and experience with rostering workflows, including union rules and scheduling patterns or rotations within fire departments
- Even if you do not have this experience, if you have extensive experience using other fire department software applications, you may qualify for this opportunity
- You must have excellent communication skills and a strong desire to work in a customer-facing role
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE
- Experience directly supporting the use and adoption of scheduling software in fire departments, including setup, configuring and implementing rostering software to establish schedules, shifts, monthly rotations, and setup of work rules with an understanding of union guidelines
- Experience doing training and demos on resource rostering and scheduling software
- Experience supporting technical issues, troubleshooting and gathering of information for ticketing
- Able to conduct information gathering sessions
- Knowledgeable with Windows and Windows server
- Knowledgeable with cloud and client application support
Fire Department Software Specialist | Scheduling | Rostering | Software Support | Remote | 3724
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.