Our client is a global leader in the area of 3D machine vision process control for dispensing adhesives and sealants. Their products are used in many manufacturing processes, including electric vehicle battery manufacturing.
The successful candidate will be an experienced algorithm developer who is strong in computational geometry.
Ann Arbor, MI
Our client adheres to a hybrid on site/work from home paradigm. You must be within comfortable driving distance from Ann Arbor or willing to relocate.
Up to 125K (potentially higher for an exceptional fit candidate).
Bachelor's degree in mathematics, physics, computer science or another relevant field
REQUIRED FOR COMPUTATIONAL GEOMETRY ALGORITHM DEVELOPER
- Strong algorithm development experience along with a background in computational geometry
- Solid and recent Visual C++ experience
- Expertise in coding, debugging, and solving difficult problems
- Commercial 3D vision / image processing
- Experience with non-linear optimization
WOULD BE BENEFICIAL
- Experience with robotics in a manufacturing environment
Algorithm Developer | Computational Geometry | C++ | 3D | numerical programming | numerical computing | non-linear optimization | 3772
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.