Our client is a Fortune 1000 company that offers excellent, comprehensive benefits and room for advancement within the organization. Our client excels at building value in its employees and promoting from within.
The Finger Lakes region between Rochester and Syracuse, NY.
This role will be performed primarily on site.
Up to $70K to $100K commensurate with skills and experience. This role is eligible for a 5% target annual bonus.
Our client offers excellent, comprehensive benefits.
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR TIER 2 TECH SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL
- Minimum 2 years in a level 2 tech support role
- Solid experience supporting hardware, peripherals and Windows OS
- Experience building, rebuilding and imaging computers
- Experience troubleshooting network equipment
- Experience with Active Directory and DNS/DHCP/WINS
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in a technical field
- A relevant certification such as C+, MCP, MCSE, SCCM
- Experience working in a large, global company with corporate standards and an understanding as to why the standards must be followed
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Keep users highly operational by providing onsite and remote Level Two support including performing extensive maintenance and troubleshooting on PC's, laptops, software programs, printers, faxes, LCD Projectors, and copiers
- Provide Data Recovery services for user hard drive issues including repairing damaged drives and/or retrieving data
- Support, maintain, and troubleshoot issues with multiple versions of Windows Servers at global locations
- Configure, install, and maintain software including MS Office, MS Access programming, Visual Studio or Visual Basic, IBM AS400 Clients, Windows Server, Exchange and Outlook, and Adobe
- Troubleshoot SCCM issues
- Provide project support for software compliance projects including reimaging non-compliant computer systems, Bit-Locker Non-Compliance, Bit9 reinstalls for failed pushes, Operating System upgrades, I Series upgrades
- Create server shares and create groups to control the share access
- Troubleshoot network server issues. Support Network connectivity hardware including cables, ports, and other network equipment.
- Manage user Active Directory Groups and access
- Support telecom infrastructure including phones and related setup
Tier 2 Tech Support | Windows | SCCM | Active directory | A+ | MCP | MCSE | 3773
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.