As a part of this group, you will help oversee all manufacturing processes. You will drive quality improvements while reducing labor costs through implementation of manufacturing automation.
This role will be located onsite in our client's corporate office in Elkton, MD or Ann Arbor, MI
$92K - $107K depending on skills and experience
Excellent benefits including an annual 10% performance bonus and 6% 401K match.
Minimum four-year degree in a related discipline.
Occasional travel to factories
REQUIRED FOR MANUFACTURING AUTOMATION ENGINEER
- Senior Mechanical, Electrical, and/or Controls engineering skills and experience with manufacturing equipment required.
- Strong understanding of machine design.
- Experience with equipment specification and design, build, acceptance and installation.
- Experience within Medical Device Quality Systems (FDA 21 CFR Part 820 and ISO 13485).
- Experience writing User Requirement Specification (URS) documentation
- Experience with Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
- Experience with Supplier Acceptance Testing (SAT)
- Experience with Installation Qualification (IQ), Operational Qualification (OQ), and Performance Qualification (PQ) protocols
OVERVIEW FOR MANUFACTURING AUTOMATION ENGINEER
- Oversee all manufacturing processes including driving quality improvement while reducing labor costs through implementation of automation.
- Work closely with Product Development on design for manufacturability.
- Work closely with Operations to ensure a smooth transition into production.
Manufacturing Automation Engineer | Regulated Environment | Medical Device | FDA 21 CFR Part 820 | ISO 13485 | USer Requirement Specification | URS | Factory Acceptance Testing | FAT | Supplier Acceptance Testing | SAT | Installation Qualification | IQ | Operational Qualification | OQ | Performance Qualification | PQ | Machine Design | 3778
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.