Our client offers excellent, comprehensive benefits and room for advancement within the organization.
Our client excels at building value in its employees and promoting from within.
This role will primarily be remote. During implementations, you will travel on location. This is anticipated to be 2 to 4 times per year.
Up to $150K commensurate with skills and experience. In addition to salary, this role has target 10% bonus.
Our client offers excellent, comprehensive benefits.
Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR SENIOR SAP CO ANALYST
- Minimum 3 years in a similar role
- Deep SAP CO experience
- Strong SAP COPA
- Strong Product costing (COPC) experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a manufacturing organization
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Analyze, design, build, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance CO-PA functional solutions leveraging SAP FICO and other system integrations where necessary.
- Develop system features as per business requirements and create documentation, including functional and technical specifications, test planning and execution.
- Collaborate with functional and IT technical teams and business subject matter experts to realize solutions for cross-functional areas (either integration with other SAP modules or external systems).
- Support IT leadership in communicating and obtaining buy-in from internal and external stakeholders for SAP FICO design (covering people, process, and technology).
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance is maintained for all supported systems.
SAP CO | SAP CO-PA | SAP COPA | SAP COPC | SAP Project Control Manager | SAP Controlling Profitability Analysis | Operational Finance | ERP | Remote | 3780
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.