Our client is a global leader in measurement instrumentation, services, and solutions for industrial process engineering.
Ann Arbor, MI
This role is not available as a remote/telecommute. Relocation assistance is available for a highly-qualified candidate.
$90K - $115K
Comprehensive benefits package
401(k) savings with company match
Wide range of training opportunities
BS degree or higher in Electrical Engineering is required
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Design mixed signal circuits, multi-layer circuit boards working within defined mechanical constraints to produce reliable, space efficient boards.
- Schematic capture, layout and all required output files for mixed signal, multi-layer circuit designs in Altium.
- Electrical Packaging, Integration of off-the-shelf components, System Testing.
- Generate all engineering documentation for release to manufacturing.
- Component and system level testing and documentation.
- Contribute to embedded software development using C or C++.
- Sustaining engineering.
WOULD BE BENEFICIAL
- Experience with electro-optical design
Electrical Engineering | Electro-Optical Engineering | Circuit Board Design | Circuit Board Layout | PCB | Analog | Digital | Schematics | Sustaining Engineering | Embedded Systems | C Programming | C++ | 3787
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.