Tickets that are outside the scope of the position will be routed and escalated to the appropriate group--but you will retain accountability for ticket management. You will also be responsible for Incident Management, ensuring all Incidents are addressed and handled in a timely manner.
Out client is a global professional services firm. Upon successful completion of the contracting phase of this assignment, you will join their team as a direct hire employee with amazing benefits and growth opportunities.
Our client's office is in Fort Lee, NJ, but this is a 100% remote role that may be performed from anywhere in the United States
Up to $25/hour during the contracting phase.
Upon conversion, salary up to $50K per year plus excellent benefits.
In this role you will be expected to be available for a variety of shifts ranging from 8 AM - 5 PM to 12 PM - 9 PM dependent upon business needs. Each technician will have a turn at being on-call, including weekends because this position requires 24 x 7 x 365 coverage.
REQUIRED FOR SUPPORT DESK ANALYST
- Solid experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of Windows OS devices
- Working knowledge of Change Management and Service Level Agreements
- Working knowledge of Information Security
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint/O365)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- ITIL Certified v3 or v4 Foundations
- Experience with managing project-oriented work as a point of contact
- Proven experience communicating to professional clients and providing written replies with adequate detail and correct grammar and spelling
- Respond to requests for technical assistance via phone or electronically
- Research questions using available information resources
- Extensively communicate to internal/external clients who request information and updates
- Assist in the management of third-party vendors, clients, and driving meetings
- Assist in the Change Management process as needed
- Advise user on appropriate action via ticket updates or other means of communication
- Log all help desk interactions in detail reaching out to requesters/technicians when necessary
- Administer/utilize help desk software ManageEngine
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Prepare reports utilizing Excel or other software as required by the Support Desk Manager
Support Desk Analyst | Information Technology Infrastructure Library | ITIL | Windows | Tech Support | Desktop Support | Change Management | Office365 | 3800
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.