The ideal candidate excels in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and has outstanding communication skills. Our client practices paired programming, and you should be comfortable writing code with another person for 6-8 hours per day, 5 days per week. You should also have strong TDD experience.
If you have a transferrable H1B visa or are on an F1-OPT, our client will consider your candidacy if you are well qualified for this role.
This is a fully remote role.
If you live in Canada and are interested in a full time 1099 contracting role, our client will consider this arrangement.
$135K, possibly higher if you live in a high cost of living area or if you qualify for a Principal level role.
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance. Fitness club membership reimbursement. 401K matching. Professional development. Work/life balance. Our client offers a company-wide bonus and equity to all members of the team.
REQUIRED FOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (PAIR PROGRAMMING, REMOTE)
- Solid Object-Oriented Programming fundamentals
- 3+ years' experience working in a consultancy
- Extreme Programming (XP), paired programming or mob programming experience is required
- Experience with TDD
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for mentoring, coaching, and educating both colleagues and clients. This is a client-facing role.
- Flexible and adaptable to different technology stacks. If you are enthusiastic about learning new technologies and are willing to inherit and work in whatever tech stack may come your way, this is a great fit.
- Experience in a product development organization in a role that took a product from sketch to production.
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.