The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with prior experience supporting software deployments in the field. For the right individual, this role has the potential to grow into a management level position.
Our client is a fast-paced, innovative technology company creating solutions that help public safety agencies around the world. Their emergency response applications help first responders save lives and manage critical incidents effectively. When you join, your work matters. It saves lives and puts you in partnership with first responders to help make the world a safer place.
Remote with very occasional travel for full team get-togethers
$50K to $70K commensurate with experience
Our client provides an excellent benefits package and flexible working hours.
Minimum Associates degree in a technical discipline
REQUIRED FOR SOFTWARE IMPLEMENTATION AND SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- To qualify for this role, you must have prior experience implementing and supporting enterprise software,assisting customers on tech support calls and escalating issues to the development team as needed
- Experience supporting and debugging .NET stack applications (IIS, .NET Framework, etc.)
- Strong knowledge and debugging expertise on Windows
- Solid experience with software testing, troubleshooting and defect reporting
- Experience with SQL and XML
- Excellent communication skills
- While this role requires no more than 40 hours per week on average, occasional after-hours work is required. Once fully trained, you will join the on-call rotation 1 week out of every 4. This means 24/7 emergency phone calls are possible (but rare).
WOULD BE BENEFICIAL
- Experience with virtual machines
- Experience in Public Safety
- Experience with ESRI and other geospatial technologies
Software Implementation | Software Support | .NET Framework | IIS | Windows | SQL | XML | Software Testing | Remote | 3811
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.