This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in the next generation technology securing networks.
Ann Arbor, Michigan
This role is performed primarily on site, with opportunities to telecommute occasionally.
$90K to $120K plus excellent, comprehensive benefits
Bachelor's degree or above in electrical engineering, electronic engineering, computer science or related field
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR ELECTRONIC DEVICE TEST ENGINEER
- Minimum of 2 years of electronic device testing experience is desired (other related skills could be considered)
- Knowledge of Ethernet Communication technology and OSI model
- A passion for working with network technologies
- Strong analytic skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain technical details to peers and clients
- In depth knowledge of OSI Layer 1 (physical layer)
- Conduct testing to determine compliance and conformance of products to industry standard specifications
- Provide engineering support and consultation to customers planning to submit products for testing, or in the process of testing
- Create testing records and documentation
- Design new test equipment or maintain and update existing test equipment
- Write test utilities as needed
Electronic Device Test Engineer | Ethernet Communication | OSI Model | 3817
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.