In this role, you will be the primary hands-on investigator for quality complaints. Additionally, you may coordinate complaint resolution with other groups.
This role will be performed 80% on site and 20% work from home.
$74K - $85K
Excellent benefits including an annual 8% performance bonus and a 6% 401K match.
Minimum Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline such as Mechanical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering
REQUIRED FOR QUALITY ENGINEER II
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Quality Engineer or Process Engineer for a manufactured product in a regulated environment such as medical devices, aerospace components or automotive components.
- Solid background in addressing quality non-conformance issues on products, root cause analysis, complaint investigation, risk analysis, risk documentation.
- Experience with Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis (PFMEA) or Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (DFMEA).
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other groups to gather or disseminate information.
- Experience with Quality Tracking and Trending or Complaint Tracking and Trending tool.
PREFERRED FOR QUALITY ENGINEER II
- Experience working with medical devices including ISO 13485 or ISO 14971
Quality Engineer | Regulated Environment | Medical Device | Process Engineer | PFMEA | DFMEA | 3830
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.