This role will be performed 80% on site and 20% work from home.
$92K - $107K depending on skills and experience.
Excellent benefits including an annual 10% performance bonus and 6% 401K match.
Minimum Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline such as Mechanical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering
REQUIRED FOR SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER
- Several years working as a Quality Engineer or Process Engineer for a medical device manufacturer.
- Solid experience in a role that is responsible for document reviews, compliance reviews and risk management.
- Solid experience with ISO 13485 and ISO 14971.
- Extensive experience with Corrective Action Preventive Action (CAPA) systems.
- Experience supporting an internal audit.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
- From time to time, this role may be involved in hands-on complaint investigations, however it will primarily focus on documentation review, compliance review, CAPA and risk management.
- The role will provide post-market reviews, analysis and reports.
- The role will support internal audits.
- This role is more focused on quality systems and less on the investigations themselves.
Quality Engineer | Regulated Environment | Medical Device | Process Engineer | PFMEA | DFMEA | ISO 13485 | ISO 14971 | 3831
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.