This role has opportunities for growth leading to either a Technical Manager or a Technical Lead position.
You will be joining a Production Chemistry team that directly affects safety, quality, regulatory compliance, and productivity of medical products that save lives daily.
Ann Arbor, MI
This role will be a 60/40 hybrid on-site/off-site.
Up to $110K salary commensurate with skills and experience. For a highly qualified candidate, possibly higher.
Additional 10% annual performance bonus plus strong benefits.
Bachelor's degree, preferably in Chemical Engineering
A Bachelor's degree in another engineering/technical discipline with accompanying experience in chemical processes, chemical manufacturing, production-scale chemical laboratories, or multi-step chemical syntheses would also be accepted.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an Engineering role performing standard engineering tasks such as manufacturing process troubleshooting, overseeing engineering changes, etc.
- Strong experience with chemical processes, chemical reactions and chemical fabrication.
- Candidates must either be U.S. Citizens or Green Card holders. Canadian citizenship may be an option in certain situations.
- Medical Device experience
- Experience working in Clean Room environments
- Provide technical assistance and leadership for the planning and implementation of projects.
- Develop, install, and qualify new products and new processes for manufacturing new products, or for improving existing processes.
- Provide engineering input in the design, fabrication, development, installation, validation, and qualification of equipment / processes which may include feasibility studies and/or proper documentation for justification of project, and training to ensure proper operation of the equipment.
- Lead cause-identification and problem-resolution for various types of production or service-related issues that arise.
- Monitor and control programs, identify issues, and ensure they are resolved.
- Ensure proper documentation is prepared or corrected to reflect any changes implemented.
Chemical Engineering | Chemical Processes | Chemical Manufacturing | Chemical Laboratory | Multi-step Chemical Syntheses | Medical Devices | 3837
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.