The ideal candidate has had a range of experience working with both back-end and front-end technologies, especially for web-based applications and back-end data processing applications and pipelines handling large amounts of textual, genomic, or similar data.
Our client provides the opportunity to work on a small but effective development team that values empathy, support, and productivity. You'll be contributing directly to a product that save lives by helping clinicians diagnose and treat patients suffering from rare diseases and cancer--and helps precision medicine companies create targeted therapies for diseases.
This is a fully remote role. Our client is headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI.
$90K to $110K
Our client offers an excellent benefit package.
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science strongly preferred
REQUIRED FOR FULL STACK PYTHON DEVELOPER
- Minimum 4 years' professional experience in a software development role
- Extensive experience with full stack Python Web development
- Strong interest in learning new technologies, in particular Ruby, Rails and Go
- Strong interest in learning the complex domain of genomics
- Willing to work in any sector of the full stack as needed, and to take ownership of the software that you build
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE GREAT
- Experience with Elasticsearch or other text indexing and search software
- Experience with bioinformatics
- Experience with genomics or pharmacogenomics
- Experience with big data
Ruby | Rails | Go | Elasticsearch | Python | bioinformatics | genomics | big data | 3838
To view more opportunities, please visit stoutsystems.com/jobs.
Don't see what you want? Subscribe to our job announcement service www.stoutsystems.com/sign-up.